Apply for this Position
MD Imaging is a multi-modality outpatient imaging center in beautiful northern California. Located approximately 2 hours south of the Oregon Border. Redding is surrounded by mountains, hiking and biking trails, lakes, rivers and is considered a hub for outdoor recreation.
MD Imaging offers a complete benefits package including 401(k), paid time off, medical, dental, and vision coverage, and a pre-tax spending plan.
The CT Technologist will perform a variety of diagnostic scans, obtain IV access for the administering of contrast media, complete post-processing of exams including CTA angiography. Input documentation in the Medinformatix/PACS computer system. We currently operate a Toshiba 160 Aquilion and Siemens PET/CT
Full Time: 8-hour day-time shifts
Demonstrate basic computer skills Must possess Current American Heart Association BLS or American Red Cross Professional Rescuer Certification
- CT Tech: 1 year preferred with experience on Toshiba and Siemens scanners. IV certification and competence in starting IV’s. Must obtain certification by American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARTT) in Computed Tomography upon hire or within 6-12 months of employment. OR will consider training a Radiologic Technologist with a minimum of 1-year experience and willing to train in CT. Must have some exposure to and minimal understanding of CT scanning procedures. Willingness to obtain IV certification as we start our own IV’s in the CT department. Certification by American Registry of Radiologic Technologist’s (ARRT) in Computed Tomography within 6-12 months of employment.
- Current California CT license and ARRT license, current BLS certification.
- Ability to work independently and perform effectively in a fast-paced, high growth, rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbally and written)
- Ability to interpret policies and procedures, make generalizations, evaluations or decisions based on sensory, judgmental, measurable or verifiable criteria
- Ability to organize and prioritize workload in order to meet deadlines
Job Type: Full-time
- Do you have the following license or certification: Venipuncture issued by the State of CA?
- How many years of ct experience do you have?
- Are you in Redding, CA 96001?