Apply for this Position
We invite you to join our MD Imaging Women’s Imaging team as a
DEXA Technologist. This full-time dual-energy x-ray absorptiometry
career opportunity has an 8:00 am-5:00 pm Monday-Friday schedule, and
is located at our outpatient practice in Redding, CA.
- Greet incoming patients and visitors.
- Check referral for appropriate study, and follow up with referring
- physician when in doubt or with questions as necessary.
- Check patient histories and clinical indications, and consult with
- the Radiologist when necessary to determine appropriate scanning
- Guide patients through this sometimes difficult process by kindly
- talking them through the steps and answering their questions and
- Coordinate with office staff for timely care of patients. Assist patient onto/off exam table when needed Perform high quality bone density images in a timely manner while
- providing excellent patient care. Monitor patient’s well-being during scan; take appropriate action when patient discomfort or medical problems are recognized.
- Releases patient with proper follow-up information
- Participate in various projects and/or meetings, and complete
- other tasks as assigned by management
We offer benefits including:
- Medical / Dental / Vision coverage, paid time off, paid holidays, a
(401)k plan, a pre-tax flexible spending plan, education reimbursement, free life insurance, hands-on training, and a host of other perks !
MD Imaging is an equal opportunity employer, committed to cultural
diversity. MD Imaging will provide equal consideration for employment to
all qualified applicants without regard to their race, religion,
ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability,
marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition
Job Type: Full-time
Please send resumes to Charlene Cundy
@firstname.lastname@example.orgApply for this Position