Nuclear Medicine Technologist
Apply for this Position
Our organization is currently looking for a Nuclear Medicine Technologist who is passionate about improving patient care. The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated professional who is able to work independently in a high-stress environment. The successful candidate will have a strong work ethic and a commitment to patient health, and will be responsible for performing diagnostic procedures.
- Performance of outpatient, oncology PET/ CT studies on our new, digital platform
- Perform multiple exams daily to assist with the departments 10-16 exams daily
- Position and prepare patients for diagnostic exams.
- Handle radioactive materials.
- Monitor and operate imaging equipment.
- Identify patient issues and address them with your supervisor.
- Follow policies, procedures, and regulations related to patient safety.
- Monitor the well-being of patients in your care.
This position is a Monday – Friday, 8AM-5PM, Full-time, Saturdays may be optional for the right candidate.
Pay: $50 and up per hour
- Continuing Education Credits
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Free Parking
- Health Insurance
- License Reimbursement
- Life Insurance
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Time-off
- Vision Insurance
Applicants must be registered technologists, RT (N) or NMTCB, secondary CT registry preferable.
Candidate would ideally have experience in PET and CT post graduation, will have BLS, and be willing to relocate. Must be a strong patient advocate with a solid work ethic.
Resumes may be emailed to: email@example.comApply for this Position