Apply for this Position
MD Imaging is currently seeking an Ultrasound Technologist who can produce two dimensional ultrasonic recordings of internal organs for use by Physician in diagnosis of disease and study of malfunction of organs.
This position is Full-Time, Monday – Friday, 8am-5pm.
Wage: $38 per/hour
- Selecting equipment for use in ultrasound setup according to specifications of examination.
- Explaining process to patient, and instructing and assisting patient in assuming physical position for examination.
- Selecting transducer and adjusting equipment controls according to organ to be examined, depth of field, and other specifications of test.
- Selecting patient information on worklist to insure proper patient identification.
- Moving transducer, by hand, over specified area of body and observes sound wave display screen to monitor quality of ultrasonic pattern produced.
- Starting equipment which produces images of internal organs and records diagnostic data digitally. Which are then stared for Physicians review.
- Storing photographs images of organs shown on display module, for permanent record of internal examination.
- Continuing education credits
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer (Required)
Resumes may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.orgApply for this Position